Join our farm crew, your fellow CSA members, farm family and friends for a chili supper and music around the bonfire. We're celebrating our farm community and another season of earth's bounty!
For everyone's safety during ongoing COIVD health concerns:
- Face masks are recommended while in line for food or socializing.
- Bathrooms will have hand sanitizers and hand washing facility.
- If you wish to bring some food to share, please portion food into dixie cups or cupcake papers.
- Turtle Creek will provide chili, coleslaw, corn bread, and a desert.
- Please bring chairs and or blankets for sitting and eating. We only have a few larger tables for 4 or more in a group.
RSVP is very welcomed. This will help us in preparations with food and beverages. firstname.lastname@example.org